After the Texas-Toast-Jam Mankind and Parano-Garage Teamrider Daniel Tünte stayed
a few days longer in Austin/Texas and he was on fire. Riding almost non stop and banger
after banger. Markus Wilke took advantage of Daniels apetite for destroying some of Austins
streetspots and filmed this Promo for the Mankind X Parano-Garage collaboration Frame
“The Swagger”, which was later on edited by Mankind- Teammanager Björn “Bommel” Mager.
Here´s a little more info about the Mankind X Parano-Garage “The Swagger” Frame:
Mankind Bike Company and Parano Garage BMX Mailorder have teamed up in the spring of 2013
to bring out a collaboration frame, which they named “The Swagger” frame. The Swagger frame is
coming out firt of january 2014 and is exclusively available through Parano Garage BMX Mailorder only www.parano-garage.de
Parano-Garage is one of the oldest and biggest rider run Mailorders in Germany.
The MK X PG Swagger frame has been designed as an modern, up to date, street and park allround
frame and offers a geometry which suits all these riding styles. For example a 75.0° head tube angle,
11.8” BB height and a quick 13.25” slammed chain stay length.
Further it features a special Parano-Garage Top Tube Gusset, Mankind Down Tube Gusset,
Mankind Seat & Chain Stay Bridges and an Integrated Seatclamp.
It`s made out of strong and light full 4130 chromoly tubing. DT, TT, BB, Seat Tube
and Head Tube are heat treated and the seat & chain stays are tapered.
Included are removable Gyro Tabs, removable U-brake Mounts, and also removable
Cable Guides for both single cable and double London Mod Cable Routing.
To round this beauty up it is available in Gloss Black to Matt Black fade finish
and Clearcoat Red finish with see through welds.
Here are the complete specs:
• Material: Full 4130 chromoly Sanko Japanese tubing
• Lengths: 20.65″, 20.85″, 21.0″
• TT: ø 33.0mm x 1.1t*0.8t*1.1t Heat-treated
• DT: ø 34.0mm x 1.2t*0.9t*1.2t Heat-treated
• SS: ø 19.0mm x 1.0t. Heat-treated, Tapered to 16mm
• CS: ø 19.0mm x 1.2t. Heat-treated, Tapered to 16mm
• Seat tube: Single butt (1.5t*0.9t) – Heat-treated. Angle: 71°
• Stand Over: 8.8”
• Head tube: Heat-treated – Int. Headset, Rem. Gyro Tabs
• HT Angle: 75.0°
• BB: Heat-treated Mid Size BB
• BB Height: 11.8”
• Dropouts: Heat-treated Laser cut, 5mm, 4130 cr-mo, 14mm slots
2mm sink cuts on inside. Angled welded on caps on SS & CS.
• CS-Length: 13.25” – slammed
• CS-Width: 2,3” tires fit easily
• U-Brake: Rem. U-brake Mounts, Single & Double London Mod Cable Guides
• Specials: Parano Garage Top Tube Gusset, Mankind Down Tube Gusset,
MK Seat & Chain Stay Bridges, Integrated Seatclamp
• Weight: 2.10 Kilograms / 4.63lbs for 21.0”
• Colors: Gloss Black/Matt Black, Clearcoat Red